Beranda » » Forex | Trading Forex » Komentar Postingan 1 komentar

Online business world are familiar with the term forex. Forex market is the international money markets. The name comes from "FOReign Exchange Forex (foreign currency exchange activities)". Forex has been used since the 1970s in the last century. Forex trading daily turnover of around 4 trillion U.S. dollars, which is 30 times more than the combined volume of all stock markets in the United States. Unlike other markets, Forex trades certain goods. In terms of foreign exchange market of certain goods is the national currency of different countries. The key factor is the currency rate movements needs of state agencies and commercial companies to convert profits from the sale of goods and services abroad into the national currency. It provides 5% of the forex market turnover. The remaining 95% provides currency traders speculative capital that aims to take advantage of currency rate movements.

The special feature of the forex market is stability. It is a well-known fact that the main threat to any financial market is a crisis, the collapse of the stock index. However, unlike other markets (stock markets and commodity markets) is maintained because the specifications of the commodity Forex - currency. If shares devalue it was a financial collapse. If the dollar falls, it means that another currency has become stronger, become more active market movements. This is an excellent opportunity to generate additional profits for the trader. Unique stability of the Forex market lies in the uniqueness of this Forex: Currency trading is one of the most liquid instruments and reliable among all that exist. The speculators are generally interested in the most common currencies (most liquid) which is the "primary or principal". At this time, more than 85% of all transactions including covering the base currency: U.S. Dollar (USD), Japanese Yen (JPY), Euro (EUR) British Pound (GBP), Swiss Franc (CHF), Canadian dollar (CAD ) and the Australian Dollar (AUD).

Forex is available everywhere. Because of the Internet, you can make transactions with clients who are in other parts of the world. As mentioned above, the exchange market always gives you the opportunity to benefit, namely the level of fluctuations on the size of this or that place several times a day. Fluctuations in currency values, your intellectual potential, and new technology makes it possible to build high berkeuntungan business now. Behind it, the service becomes more actual ECN broker in providing opportunities for traders to execute against one another by means of setting prices in the system.

Another plus is incontrovertible from the Forex market is a simple way to enter the market. Looking for a reliable broker is not difficult because there are so many of them in the market. The rest just depends on the person who decides to join Forex.




1 comment

23 Mei 2017 05.00

eToro is the ultimate forex broker for new and pro traders.

Posting Komentar

Terima kasih telah berkunjung! Jangan lupa tinggalkan komentar yang baik dan sopan ya, tetapi maaf tidak menerima komentar anonim (NOT ALLOWED ANONYMOUS COMMENTS), silahkan pilih nama/url (PLEASE SELECT NAME/URL)!

Copyright © 2012 CSAP™ / Original Template by : Urangkurai / Redesign by : Ady Blink